Friday, October 12, 2012

Rainbow boutique ad :p

HELLO

I'm really interested with leopard, zebra printed thing, dont you? Mweheehehehe. So here i have suprise :3 yeayyyyyy! ^·^¡

=^.^= miaowwwwq. Lol, okay so listen.

I ada jual leopard neon watches yayy me! Lol

So jam ni pre order because, i dah pun jual untuk first batch :)

So for second batch, i restock balik warna yang ada WOW EFFECTlol, pelik kan? But no so much weird until you'll truely in love with it. :)


Ni lah neon colour leopard glow shiny watch.

Color available : pink, yellow, green, peach, orange and light blue.

Price is RM55 including postage

So for those really interested, please text/call/sms me at 0166387134 :-)
send me your details, name, address, and number phone.

Postage :-

Peninsular malaysia : RM6
Sabah & sarawak : RM12

GET IT HURRY UP GUY! THIS IS LIMIT TO 30PCS ONLY

No comments: