Sunday, July 15, 2012

It was awesome birthday

Assalamualaikum and have a good day guys.

14-7-2012

Speechless day ever. With mtv world stage!

So here is the full story. In a morning, i wake up early and had a breakfast together with my parents. Then my mom dribpve me to SUNWAY PYRAMID as i already promise with my boyfie, so we meet at the cinemas. I already bought the ticket right before he arrived, so we decided to watch THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN on first show in the noon. So, he wishes me for the birthday. Awww, he so cute and i know it. Mweheehehehehe.

Then, we talk a walk to asian avenue as there is no transport. K imma so lame. Why duh you ni syigha. Haha k stop it. So i bought rings and necklace. Its so cute. And my first intention to go there is for bought a bag to keep my camera in. So then, he decided to had our lunch at KENNY ROGERS ROASTER and he keep smiled. He look so cute. Then we decided to take a look infront of the sunway lagoon entrance. Omygossshh, there is no other word to describe how much crowd be.



Here is the picture, well its not that much than the reality.

Before we have to been in the crowd, we bought some clothes and changes, well imma awkward girl ever. Haha. How bad i'm right! K. So we have to been in the crowd, while waiting we bought tag card as imma BELIEBERS! YES I'M. Hahahaha. Dont you believe it? Well, imma tired and exhausted, sun is above of my head. Need to be patience. So relax dear. So, after the gate opened, i just run into sunway lagoon to book some place so i wont be that tired and can see my favourite artists infront of my eyes. But, imma bad one. So then, we take a sit and had a long conversation, take a picture and he always protects me from sunlight. Well, its too hot and freaking hot.



















We had a great day. He being so cute, imma in love with him. I love him so much. We had to much great day. So do you want see the stage? K imma show you.




Sorry if there is people blocking the view.

So right on biebers show, HE IS SO FREAKI HOTTTTT i cant stop screaming, jumping all the way and always danced all the times. Well, amir make his bored face. I can see it from his faces. Well, he have to keep the facts that imma BELIEBERS. Haha. Then we have out of the crowd and be at the back of the crowd. There is people sell the waters and it cost RM5 per bottle! What the heck guys? Its just mineral. K forget it. So after a biebers show, imma out from sunway and had to be separated way. So this is awesome day ever in my life :D

No comments: