Friday, November 30, 2012

long time no see you :)

assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

it have been a long time i not blogging because i'm extremely busy with SPM thingy.... but hey now its over! can i said OVER?! hahahahahahaha. just past few day I already finish my school. it so cool feeling. so I just doing nothing at home. just watching youtube for room decoration because my room was damnly messy. sure you wont interest to see it anyway. so yes, i plan to bought my room new carpet which is give my room fabulous look :)

okay now i wont talk about room but more to my shopping list :) i have a lot of thing on my mind to be listed. so yeah, hope my mom will spend her money as i'm not working yet. pfffftttttt. she doesnt allow me to working. it not good thing isnt it? maybe because she worry about her beautiful daughter being tackle by guys. i mean a bda guy i thing. so what i'm doing is just subscribe to youtube, watching movie *even i have tv, but you know youtube is more fun :D* I also make online boutique. just check my instagram : @rainbowhaloha because i make some online boutique there :) please take a look. i selling all the things with affordaable prices which is worth it :) i'm selling jewelry, clothes, bag and so on.

but my boutique haven't restock new item yet, because i'm busy with my vacations. so maybe on december i'll update/restock all the thing.

i'm so sorry if i speak in english all the time because i'm wanna improve my english and wanna make it fluent :) so sorry guy :)

will be busy today. watching some D.I.Y projects later+tired cleaning my room :D

so bye everyone :)

No comments: